The @talkaboutIF bot was developed to provide an avenue for library workers to contribute to #timetotalkaboutIF discussions who may not otherwise be able to participate safely. All submissions to @talkaboutIF are anonymous. Posts DM’d to this account will be posted to the account feed without attribution. Hashtags, images, gifs, links can be submitted. The content of posts will be evaluated before posting to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for the community. Posts will not be accepted if they:
- Include mentions of or “at” specific twitter accounts
2. Personal attacks on living individuals (By all means beef with John Locke)
3. Degrade or stereotype groups or individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, ability, or gender identity and expression
4. Include behaviour that could be considered trolling (multiple submissions of the same content, pile-ons)
5. Contain spam, illegal content, and any other content deemed irrelevant to the stated purpose of the account
Bot moderators have the right to make these decisions at their discretion and is not subject to appeal.
[If you really feel an overwhelming, uncontrollable urge to be a hateful dick and post this stuff under your own account, be aware we will be actively monitoring discussions and reporting posts that violate Twitter Rules. You aren’t welcome here.]